Wednesday 1 March 2017

Question 2 Evaluation















This screen capture from my music video links in with the digipak and digipak advert as I have mentioned due to the location being the same. This is also a high key sunny shot and I tried to use this lighting effect on the ancillary products. I believe this successfully highlighted her sunny, positive character and star image.



This screen capture from my music video shows the same costume as featured on the front of my digipak advert, this again creates synergy between the two.
  This is also a centre frame medium long shot and it is clear there is effective synergy between this shot and the advert.

This font is used as the main font of Frankie's name and album name therefore creating synergy, the only difference being the use of red font in my music video. I think this was the right decision to make as the red stands out and it also connotes love.


This is once again a location that links with the digipak features on a back pane of the digipak which is also featured in the music video as shown by this screen capture.


This image relates strongly with digipak advert as it the same location and costume as featured in this image of Frankie singing into camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment